TUCO Awards resultsWritten by Shamari Steele
We would like to thank all who contributed to the huge Success Of TUCO Conference 2017!
This year's conference warmly Welcomed a lot of new members to the TUCO Family and provided an excellent opportunity for members to network, Share, Learn, Buy and Grow.
On the final day of TUCO Conference 2017, the results for the TUCO Awards were announced:
- Rising Star Award: Terri Sadler, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Innovation Award: Pure Café, University of Leeds
- Sustainability Award: University of Manchester
- TUCO Team of the Year: Catering Services Team, University of Huddersfield
- TUCO Member of the Year: University of South Wales
The competition for the first ever TUCO Awards was extremely tense and we would like to thank all of the participants for taking part.
And special thanks to our award sponsors: Bewleys, Brakes, Hobart and Coke Zero
Until next years conference, here is the official highlights video of TUCO Conference 2017!