Delegates will experience the culture and cuisine of Southern India including visits to Mumbai, Kochi, Thekkady and Kumarakom.
Highlights of the study tour will include
- Heritage walk of Mumbai
- Dinner at the Trishna Restaurant – a seafood specialty restaurant.
- Dharavi Slum Tour
- Cooking demonstrations
- Dinner on ‘The Rice Boat’
- Tour of Kochi including visits to the Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace and St. Francis Church
- Chinese fishing net class
- Visit to Cochin University of Science and Technology
- Excursion to Kayal Island
- Cooking demonstrations including Ms. Nimmy Paul’s Residence
- Dinner with local families
- Visit and Lunch at a plantation house of Jose Dominic
- Visit to Kumily Village
Cost: £2520.00 + VAT
Non-Members - £3600.00 + VAT
Click HERE to see a provisional itinerary of the Study Tour. Please note that this is subject to change and final itineraries will be emailed to delegates approximately one week prior to the Study Tour.
|Associate, affiliate or non-members||£0.00||Available|