The Spice Garden of India - Southern India Study Tour
Type: Study Tours
Delegates will experience the culture and cuisine of Southern India including visits to Mumbai, Kochi, Thekkady and Kumarakom.
Highlights of the study tour will include:
- Heritage walk of Mumbai
- Dinner at the Trishna Restaurant – a seafood specialty restaurant.
- Dharavi Slum Tour
- Cooking demonstrations
- Dinner on ‘The Rice Boat’
- Tour of Kochi including visits to the Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace and St. Francis Church
- Chinese fishing net class
- Visit to Cochin University of Science and Technology
- Excursion to Kayal Island
- Cooking demonstrations including Ms. Nimmy Paul’s Residence
- Dinner with local families
- Visit and Lunch at a plantation house of Jose Dominic
- Visit to Kumily Village
Cost: £2520.00 + VAT
Non-Members - £3600.00 + VAT
How to book:
Click HERE to see a provisional itinerary of the Study Tour. Please note that this is subject to change and final itineraries will be emailed to delegates approximately one week prior to the Study Tour.
Please note that bookings may be made up 6th September 2018. After this date the booking process will be closed.
|Associate, affiliate or non-members||£3600.00||Available|