Dealing with 'it': Authentic Customer Service and Team Ethics
Type: Academy Courses
Date:12 October 2017
This highly practical yet reflective course is progressive in nature, moving from the general environment in which you work through to the very specific. IT will provide participants with the opportunity to develop skills to enhance their performance at work, their relationships with colleagues, customers and their own personal growth.
2. How to influence and deal with difficult / challenging colleagues.
3. How to modify behaviours and thought patterns to become more motivated and achieve greater life satisfaction.
- Find out what 'IT' is
- How to get 'IT'
- Find out why 'IT' happens
- How ‘IT’ impacts on the customer
- Make ‘IT’ improve your customer satisfaction
This workshop will be delivered by Gordon Robertson of GoDoBe Training who is passionate about leadership and people. Gordon has worked with TUCO for several years and is a specialist in Investors in People training as well as “enabling people to unleash their genius” according to his Twitter handle.
|Associate, affiliate or non-members||£198.00||Available|