Who should attend?
Newly promoted staff with responsibility for managing profit, staff who wish to refresh their skills in this area or staff being trained for promotion.
Why should you attend?
The course is designed to help delegates understand pricing methods and the control of gross profit, as well as assisting them with the effective execution of daily financial tasks such as ordering, purchasing and gross profit calculation. Since staffing costs tend to be a significant expense alongside food costs in food and beverage establishments, the course will also cover wage and salary controls.
By the end of the session you will:
- Understand best practice for ordering, purchasing and calculation of gross profit
- Manage cost of sales with better forecasting, correct pricing and less wastage
- Manage gross profit margin of promotional activity, such as meal-deals and vouchers
- Forecast wage and salary cost
- Understand the basics of what the figures mean.
Debra Adams is the founder of Arena 4 Finance, a leading practitioner in developing courses for developing fundamental financial skills and author of the book 'Management Accounting for the Hospitality, Tourism and Leisure Industries.
Member £99 plus VAT
Associate, affiliate or non-members £198 plus VAT
- 9th May 2017 - London School of Economics
|Associate, affiliate or non-members||£198.00||Available|