30/11/17 - Palmer & Harvey distribution
1. The very short term solution of ordering ‘any RTM, keep invoice, and we will rebate back to TUCO pricing later’ continues for now. Once we have a solution to replace ‘direct delivered’ service this will be briefed and will take over from this. We are hoping to have this in place or at least agreed by the end of the week.
2. Accounts can still order product with us now (update from below, please use 0808 1000000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org) and once we have above solution these orders will be delivered. However appreciate this won’t be until at least next week.
3. EDI ordering (ie Procure Wizard) will not work at the moment as no one can pick up the order at P&H. We are looking at EDI solution direct into our call centre and will update as soon as possible.
Further updates will be in provided when possible
29/11/17 Palmer & Harvey distribution - The facts
· Palmer & Harvey, one of the country’s leading delivered wholesalers, has gone into administration this evening and ceased trading with immediate effect
· This move came after rescue talks with private equity firm The Carlyle Group fell through
· Administrators PwC has made the vast majority of the wholesaler’s staff redundant (~2,500), with about 900 remaining to assist in “managing the activities of the business to an orderly closure”
In simple terms from customers point of view this means any orders not yet delivered will not be delivered, ie the order itself has not been captured anywhere else.
· We are currently executing a number of contingency plans to minimise disruption following P&H’s announcement yesterday
· Our aim is to have these finalised within the next 24 hours with deliveries to recommence early next week (w/c 4th December)
· In in the interim we continue to take orders from your outlets through our existing order routines (tel: 08452415777)
· Should you need to purchase CCEP products from an alternative source during this transition period, we will resolve any price differences with your agreed CCEP pricing provided we receive the detailed invoice relating to these interim orders – please ensure all invoices are kept at this time.
· We will provide a further update within the next 24 hours on our timeline to recommence deliveries
Any sites that received calls from telesales (ie they were rung rather than ringing in) will be rung by our HUB telesales centre and the order taken as per above.
Founded in 1886 by pharmacist Dr John S Pemberton in Atlanta, Georgia, The Coca‑Cola Company is the world's leading manufacturer, marketer and distributor of non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups, and produces nearly 400 brands. The Coca‑Cola Company continues to be based in Atlanta, USA, with operations in over 200 countries.
Coca‑Cola Enterprises Ltd (CCE) is the local bottler responsible for the manufacturing, distribution, sales and trade marketing of the brands of CCGB throughout England, Scotland and Wales. It employs around 5,000 people at its various sites across Britain.
Here in Great Britain we manufacture and market a wide range of drinks. Our carbonated soft drinks include well-known brands such as Coca‑Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite and Fanta, as well as Oasis still fruit drinks, isotonic sports drink Powerade and Abbey Well water. We also own the Schweppes product range, Relentless energy drinks and the Glaceau Vitamin Water range.
Coca‑Cola Enterprises also manufactures and distributes some products for other brand owners. These include Capri-Sun, Monster energy drinks and the Appletiser, Peartiser and Fruitiser range of sparkling fruit juices.
All our drinks come in a variety of different packaging formats - aluminium cans, glass and plastic bottles - with portion sizes ranging from 150ml cans through to two litre bottles.
SCHWEPPES PRODUCT RECALL (SEP 2015)
We take great pride in our long-standing reputation for quality and safety of our products, and continually work to ensure we maintain the highest possible manufacturing and quality standards.
We have discovered fermentation in a small number of 200 ml glass bottles of Schweppes Orange Juice produced on 28th /29th July 2015. We have identified the root cause and have rectified the issue. We do not believe this is a Food Safety issue and no other Schweppes products are affected.
Because the quality of our products is of the utmost importance to us, we are asking you to withdraw from sale any 200 ml bottles of Schweppes Orange Juice with production codes 209EK2XX:XX or 210EK2XX:XX that you may have in stock. We will, of course, arrange a replacement for the products that you withdraw from sale.
We will provide further information shortly in relation to the return or disposal of the products.
We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.