Pelican Rouge Coffee Solutions Ltd
In operation since 1949, Pelican Rouge Coffee Solutions (formerly known as Autobar), is the UK’s largest and highest quality vending operator. With our unique Public Sector & Education vending solutions, and our dedicated team of industry professionals, we believe we are the best vending partner TUCO members.
We always aim to understand consumers and staff at each of our sites and we use these insights to make our services relevant, profitable, socially responsible and of the highest quality. We believe that by delivering equipment and products that meet the needs of the consumer, everyone wins!
We focus on partnering closely with our clients which, when coupled with our industry leading operations, allows us to maximize service levels throughout the contract period.
Our vending services include:
• The maximum commercial return for clients
• Café quality, 14oz/12oz, bean to cup, fair-trade hot drinks
• Best-selling snack and cold drink brands (plus fair-trade, ethical, healthy and innovative product choices)
• Flexible and reliable fully managed operations (with a rapid technical support service)
• A full range of the latest equipment (attractive, specially branded, and 30% more energy efficient)
• Cashless/contactless/Applepay payment for machines in high volume areas
• Professional machine housing installation
• A dedicated account management team that is committed to exceeding client expectations and providing proactive daily support for each machine
• A partner who is transparent, ethical, sustainable, and involved in the local community
Regarding the takeover of Pelican Rouge, please see below
The acquisition is still expected, and will most likely complete at the end of July. Until that point we remain competitors with Selecta and are under strict instructions about sharing information or contacts etc. Please dont share any of the PRCS data with Selecta staff until we are formally one legal entity (which may not happen until 1st of October)
Please note, the Bondholder presentation is saved as a Prive Document, due to the confidential nature of the content, members must be logged in to view it