TUCO have partnered up with the Craft Guild of Chefs to bring our members exclusive offers.
- Special Discount for CGC Membership to all TUCO Members.
- Special Discount Rate of 25% to all TUCO Members and Students
- Quote promotion code TUCO16 which will automatically apply the 25% discount on checkout
- Annual Membership Discounted Rate of £39.66
- Annual Membership Students of £14.98
In addition to the below membership benefits the Craft Guild of Chefs offer additional extras
- Run social events
- Networking events
- Competitions throughout the year – Grads – National Chef of the Year to name but a couple
- Universal Cookery Food Festival – offered at a discounted rate for members
- Golf day - member rates is normally half price but some years it’s free
- The chance to be on the Craft Guild of Chefs product endorsement team which allows members to earn money from testing products for business partners
The use of the Guilds designatory letters proves you are a professional who is committed and passionate towards your profession and will show to fellow professionals that you are serious about your career.
Free access to the Guilds’s website:
- Visit the jobs page where you can look for a position or post any vacancies you may have.
- For special offers from the Guild’s business partners, visit the business partners page where you will find exclusive promotions covering a range of products and services.
- Guild events – find out what’s on and where and book early at reduced rates.
- Order pictures and fun things from the Guild’s photo gallery, where you can spot you and your colleagues at Guild events you have attended.
- Catch up with all the latest news on the news page.
- Find or post recipes on the recipe page.
- Interested in competitions? Find entry details and past winners in the competition section.
- Do you want to gain extra qualifications? Find your local college and training organisations on the training and development pages.
- Receive the Guild’s bi-monthly Stockpot Magazine, which is packed with information, news and ideas.
- Advance notification of forthcoming events, masterclasses, competitions, regional activities, etc.
- Free Membership to the Culinary Academy.
- Reduced rates for members to Guild events.
- Free use of the Guild’s extensive library for reference purposes.