GastrophysicsWritten by Charlotte Gowers
The field of Gastrophysics is paving the way for the future of dining experiences and menu design. We are not only looking at how food is being put together on the plate but also how each step on the sensory journey comes together to create the dining experience.
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the science and research of Gastrophysics which brings together Chefs, psychologists and neurologists
- Have ideas on how to apply sensory research into experience design
- Understand how our senses can alter our perception of flavour
- Find creative and unique ways to design new menus
- Experience one of London’s most sought after sensory dining experiences
For full details of this study tour and how to book please click here.