We're hiring! Apply now for our Business Development Manager vacanciesWritten by Anjali Dattani
TUCO are currently recruiting for two Business Development Managers to join our growing team. Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will be responsible for growing spend through TUCO agreements and uptake of events. This is a new, and critical, role for TUCO and the individuals must be talented, enthusiastic and at ease communicating with senior members of staff within our membership.
The Business Development Managers will identify new internal, external key clients and business opportunities, building strong customer relations including attendance at roadshows and exhibitions, networking and familiarisation visits as required.
The role is home/field based and will require a significant amount of travel. The salary for this role is £31,660.23 per annum + bonus.
- Great work-life balance, as the working week is 36.25 hours per week
- There are opportunities to develop close working relationships with stakeholders across the sector and within the organisation
- You will be empowered to take responsibility for your work
- Access to a work car
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Bright and spacious city centre office within walking distance of major train lines, bus and routes
- Cycle to Work
- Childcare Vouchers
- Travel Loans
- Generous Pension Scheme, up to 16% employer contribution
- Flexible Working
- Opportunity to work from home
- 25 days annual leave
- Paid sick and compassionate leave
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Paid volunteering leave
- Access to training and networking events
Interviews will be held Friday 16th November. To apply and for more information click here.