Delegates will experience the culture and cuisine of Southern India including visits to Mumbai, Kochi, Thekkady and Kumarakom.
Highlights of the study tour will include:
- Dinner at the Trishna Restaurant – a seafood specialty restaurant in Mumbai.
- Experience "Dabbawala", a complex lunch-box delivery system for Mumbai workers.
- Visit to a college in Mumbai university engaging with faculty staff and students.
- Culinary experiences with oportunities to talk to Indian chefs.
- Visit to Cochin University of Science and Technology.
- Cooking demonstrations including Ms. Nimmy Paul’s Residence.
- Dinner with local families.
- Visit and Lunch at a plantation house of Jose Dominic.
- Visit Kumily Village spice market.
- Visit to Mahatma Gandhi University
How to book:
Click HERE to see a provisional itinerary of the Study Tour. Please note that this is subject to change and final itineraries will be emailed to delegates approximately one week prior to the Study Tour.
Please note that bookings may be made up 6th September 2018. After this date the booking process will be closed.
|Associate, affiliate or non-members||£3600.00||Available|