25/06/18 CO2 statement:
It is fair to say that we are monitoring this situation closely with all suppliers and are reviewing stock holding and promotions to ensure that we do not affect sales to our customers. We anticipate this situation to last for around 6 weeks.
We can continue to provide regular updates on-going until the situation is resolved.
We have developed a proposition that provides corporate buyers a unique service of a direct, time critical distribution service with the benefits and controls expected of a National Organisation.
Bestway (Holdings) are the parent company with 33 Wholesale depots throughout England. As part of the Bestway group, a wholly owned subsidiary is Batleys Wholesale who has 27 depots across the UK.
Through our network of branches we are capable of delivering over 24,000 skus across all food and drink commodities directly to over 30,000 individual delivery points.
The benefits of the group;
- True National Coverage
- Unlimited Capacity
- Unlimited Flexibility
- National Pricing
- Dedicated Account Management
- Commercially based business development on a partnership basis.
- Central Head Office
- Central Accounting
- Commitment to EDI & E-Commerce Solutions
- Locally Managed Sales & Telesales Departments
- Commitment to consistent Quality & Service
- Accredited Supply Chain
- Central Procurement Policy
Expertise, professionalism and commitment are all pre-requisites of our business. This ensures we can supply service and products to your specification, across product sectors but giving individual attention to any local requirements.
- Family-owned private limited company.
- The first Batleys Depot opened in 1958
- The first Bestway Depot 1976 in Acton, London
- The business has grown organically and through acquisition over 35 years.
- Company turnover in excess of £3.5 billion
- Over 5,000 employees.
- 60 Depots across the UK
- Central Distribution Depot located in Coventry
- Product range in excess of 24,000 SKU’s
- Relationships with all Major Brands
- Around 250,000 registered cash & carry customers
- Around 12,000 registered Foodservice customers.
Scope of UK Operations
- UK based warehouses with national coverage.
- Trading under Bestway (33) & Batleys (27)
- Key customer types – Foodservice division -
- Local Authorities (Schools, Care Home Groups, Adult Learning Centres), Scottish Prison Service, Care Home Groups, Private Schools, Colleges and Universities.
Please find below details of our new branding, this will start to appear on literature over the coming weeks.
We've listened to what you have to say about us.
About whether Bestway Batleys has really been giving you what you need. And we decided it was time for a change.
You see, we realised we could be more...
More than Bestway Batleys. More than a supplier. And more than anything else out there.
Say hello to the new us...