TUCO Innovation Awards - New Outlet/Concept
The TUCO Innovation Awards - New catering outlet initiative seeks to recognise and celebrate member institutions that have successfully designed, developed and launched a new catering outlet within their catering area which has delivered successful benefits to the business and institution.
With student expectations and tastes rapidly changing and often diverse, institutions are often under pressure to keep their product offer fresh and unique. TUCO members look top support this by designing and launching new concepts/product offers within new or refurbished catering outlets.
This award is for a member institution that has designed, developed and launched a new catering outlet within the past 18 months.
Entry for the 2016 competition is now closed, but why not come and support your colleagues by attending the competition? Entry is free of charge, TUCO members click here to book your place and suppliers wishing to attend please click here.
Judges will use the following weighted criteria when assessing entries:
- Evidence that the initiative had an overall positive impact on the catering business – 30 points
- Creativity and innovation were used in the deployment of the new concept and key milestones achieved in the first 18 months – 25 points
- Evidence of tools that measured the overall impact and outcomes of the initiative – 20 points
- Overall positive impact on cost and profit to the operation – 15 points
- Overall 'wow' factor of the initiative – 10 points