How To Book onto any Academy Activities
To book onto any Study Tour, Day Course or Development Day please use the booking form under the individual activity in the Study Tour, Day Course or Development Day section of the Learn page.
How To Book An E-Learning Package
Please note that once an E-Learning package has been set up for your institution, they are strictly non-refundable.
Day Course Terms and Conditions
Cancellations outside of 21 days prior to the course may be made free of charge
Cancellations made 8-21 days prior to the course will be subject to a charge of 50% of the course cost
Cancellations within 7 days of the course will be subject to a charge of 100% of the course cost
Study Tour and Development Day Terms and Conditions
Cancellations outside of 30 days prior to the event date will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total cost*
Cancellations made 15-30 days prior to the event date will be subject to a charge of 70% of the total cost*
Cancellations within 14 days of the event date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total cost*
* Non-refundable costs will be charged and these may exceed cancellation charges.
Click HERE to view the privacy notice for delegates.
TUCO events are run on limited availability. To ensure that we give every delegate equal opportunities to attend these, please do let us know as early as possible if you are aware that you cannot attend
Please note that these cancellation policies are imposed by TUCO Ltd in order to cover the costs of your place on the event that will still be charged in the case of cancellations (transport and accommodation costs etc.)
How To Book a Regional Course
The TUCO Academy can help you host a day course at your own institution. The cost of this is the normal delegate rate of £99.00 + VAT per member, and a minimum of 7-10 delegates must be enrolled in order to cover the subsidised costs of the trainer. The host institution will need to provide a suitable training/meeting room plus catering where required. The TUCO Academy will handle all other administrative arrangements. TUCO will supplement the cost of the course by 30%. You may choose to open this course to other institutions in your region, in order to help you attain minimum numbers.
- Dealing with Aggression and Violence at Work
- Dealing with Critical Incidents in Hotels (assaults, scene preservation, counter terrorism, domestic violence, suicide etc.)
- Report Writing
- HABC Level 3 Management of Food Allergies Awareness on Campus - 2 Day Course
- Strategic Management Business Simulation: HOTS
- Building Successful Teams
- HABC Level 2 Award in Customer Service
- HABC Level 3 Food Allergens
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Cost Control for Food and Beverage Organisations
- Complaint Handling
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering (RQF)
- Time Management
- Mentoring and Coaching Apprentices and Trainees 'On The Job'
Additional courses may be available upon request.
To host a regional course at your institution, please complete the Regional Course Enquiry Form at the end of this page