2018 TUCO AWARDS
The TUCO Awards were back for a second year at the TUCO Conference, presented at the Gala Dinner on 25th July, celebrating those starting their career right through to those finishing on a high.
Huge congratulations to all of our 2018 winners and also to our shortlisted nominees, who’s hard work and passion for the industry is certainly recognised.
Click here to download the finalist brochure detailing why each was short listed.
Outstanding Achievement Award - New for 2018
WINNER: Helen Anzani, University of South Wales
- Clive Williams, University of Leicester
- Wendy Hardman, University of Manchester
TUCO Member of the Year
Sponsored by Hobart UK
WINNER: Royal Holloway, University of London
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Wolverhampton
Rising Star Award
Sponsored by KFF
WINNER: Helen Earwaker - Royal Holloway, University of London
- Latoya Lambert, University of Huddersfield
- Ross Carstairs, University of St Andrews
Sponsored by Bewleys
WINNER: University of Cambridge
- Aston University
- King's College London
Sponsored by BlueRunner Solutions
WINNER: University of Reading
- Royal Holloway, University of London
Team of the Year
Sponsored by Bidfood
WINNER: The Delivered Hospitality Service Team, Cardiff University
- Café on the Square Team, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Accommodation, Conferences and Events Team, University of St Andrews
Congratulations to our winners and finalists, and thank you to everyone that entered this year.
The TUCO Awards are sponsored by: